Sunday, September 2, 2012

We Love You - We Miss You (Always)

This is My Mom. We went to visit her this morning.
It has been 2 years since she passed away because of stroke. It was friday morning, 3rd of September, 2010.
Feels like living in a dream since then. Still remember  horrific days in the hospital, through the surgery and all.
Took me 2 long years to realise that it's not our turn anymore to keep her safe and to keep her happy, it's God's turn now.
I guess it will take me longer to get rid of this envy to everyone who still have their Mom.

Dear Mom,
I do have one last request. Please be happy.
Love,
Your Doughter

2 comments:

  1. I am very sure that she is already happy up there. be strong, rika.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is Rex. But hearing that from someone else is realy nice. thanks ^_^

      Delete