Sunday, September 16, 2012

Paper Model - House with Calendar

 

I'd been seeing this design for few days, and wait to have time to build this. And finally....

Really a nice one. Paper model with calendar (adjustable for all years, the calendar part is rotatable ^_^).
The result is not as nice as I thought it would be. Material is the main reason. Should had used thicker paper (I use 70-80 g of A4, while it should be 100 g or more). But when you use heavier paper, make sure to use better glue also.

Special credit to www.fold4world.com. Love this. My favourite part is ... the chimney (sooo cute).
The design and assembly instruction is available for free (in pdf).
Compare with the first one I made (Rumpelstiltskin paper model, this one is quite tricky). Took hours to finish this one. Lot of fun though. Looking for castle for next project (may take weeks I guess)

Have fun with the paperwork ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment