Friday, December 28, 2012

The "Garden"



I planted this from the chilly I found in the refrigerator. Wow, it just grows very very well. I was so happy when I saw the first flower (^_^)

The firsts chilies. YEAY... I danced when I saw these, honestly (^_^)
More flowers and fruits (^_^)
Too bad some of the leaves don't seem very healthy (-.-")
The longest one (^_^)
I kindda worry with the heavy rain and strong wind this lately (-_-")
Ooops, they are loosing their flowers.
Don't know the name of this plant, but My Mom said it can be use as (herbal) medicine.
And this one is the "anti-mosquitoes". It really works. No mosquito dare to come near if we around this beauty. This plant has a strong smell.
My Dad's favorite.
Another Dad's favorite.
Still another one of Dad's favorite




No comments:

Post a Comment