Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pauli Test

Well, for me the test is rather "annoying" :(
First they would give me a big size (A3 size) of paper fill with numbers from 0 to 9. Full of numbers on both side (o.O)
Then, they would ask me to sum each number with the following number in one column, and if the result is more than 9, I need to write down only the last digit.
It shall be done within 1 hour, I said WHAT !!!!
During the test the psychologist would give extra commands, such as giving underlines after specific time.
The test has almost the same rule with Kraepelin test, with slightly different additional commands during test.
Still, both are quite annoying :(
Make sure you are in good condition during the test....
I would think that the test really about knowing one's commitment, endurance, and consistency. At least that's how I felt.

No comments:

Post a Comment