Saturday, June 9, 2012

Some Pieces that I Made

This would be the result when bad mood colides with spare time :D
I couldn't say the results are bad :)


These are made from crocheted yarns. Still very amateur, and as you might notice, I don't even have so many yarns :)) . I learned how to crochet from a nice friend some years ago, when I was still working in a plastic colourant company. Her name is Stefanie :) . Then I feel like I wanna continue to crochet this lately, so I buy some books and watch youtube. And 'wala', as you can see. Though they are not perfect, the process was fun and I Made Them Myself.
If you would like to start to crochet, only one suggestion from me : do not hesitate. Just do it :)
Don't mind yourself with all that difficult pattern or when other people can do better than you. Most important is to have fun doing it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment